Johan and Anrie tied the know at the stunning Diamant Estate just outside Paarl. We were crossing fingers for a great sunset and we got one!
Both love the outdoors! Anrie sometimes a bit more adventurous, but Johan is always up for a challenge J
How did you guys meet?
Both of us work at the same company, needless to say, that’s where we met! Johan joined the Group in April 2013 and was based in the Epping while Anrie was at Head Office. We did cross paths with regards to work, but it wasn’t until Anrie was assigned to a position, also based in Epping, in October 2013 that the story began. Or so SHE thought…. Johan had set his sights on her long before that… The friendship began to grow at the office and by February 2014 things became official…
– Venue: Diamant Estate, Paarl
– Dressmaker: Magda Grove
– Groom Clothing: Edgards
– Hair and make-up: Caren Fourie
– Flowers, Decor, Stationary design and Wedding planning: Anrie and her mom
– DJ: Compact Sound
– /Company: Anrie
– Outside caterers: Red Pepper Catering
– Cake: Cake and Lace
– Jewelry: Anrie’s wedding band & engagement ring: Pallazo Rosa Fine Jewellery. Johan’s wedding band – Brown’s Jewelers. Anrie’s hair piece: MRSVDesign
– Minister: Dewaldt de Kock
One wedding tip that you can give other wedding couples?
It might sound cliché, but don’t stress about anything that you didn’t get around to organise (unless it’s the wedding rings or something like that!). Especially the small things and décor related… No one will ever know that there was meant to be something extra if you don’t tell them!
And really, stand back and take it all in – it goes by SUPER fast!
See their photos here